Change up your typical hot cocoa recipe with this spicy, chai-infused twist. Perfect for your morning commute or an after-dinner treat, this drink is sure to sweeten up even the most bitter of days.
- 1 bag Yogi Tea’s Chai Rooibos Tea
- 2-3 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- In large mug, combine cocoa, sugar and salt.
- In a separate container, heat milk in microwave on high for 1.5 minutes, or until hot.
- Gradually stir milk into cocoa mixture, making sure to mix thoroughly.
- Add chai tea and brew to desired strength.
- Remove teabag, stir in vanilla, and enjoy!