Cold-A-Tak Echinacea contains clinically studied ECHINILIN, a patented extract of Echinacea purpureafrom fresh organic echinacea. ECHINILIN is standardized so that every dose contains consistent levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three active immune-stimulating compounds – polysaccharides, cichoric acid, and alkylamides. ECHINILIN echinacea extract helps:
- Reduce the severity and duration of the common cold
- Provide year-round immune support
- When taken at the first sign of infection
ECHINILIN is made with hand-picked fresh organic E. purpurea flowers, leaves, stem, and roots from our organic farms in Canada’s Okanagan region. The herbs are processed fresh, concentrated, standardized for potency, and kept in a liquid form as the softgels are made. This process preserves the fullest spectrum of phytochemicals possible in the freshest state. ECHINILIN includes polysaccharides, cichoric acid, and alkylamides – E. purpurea’s three active immune-stimulating compounds. Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies clearly demonstrated that ECHINILIN supports the immune system.
Throat + Sinus
A combination of super strength ECHINILIN echinacea, honey, menthol, peppermint oil, and eucalyptus work in harmony to soothe your throat and clear your sinuses fast! When cold symptoms set in, these little liquid-gel softchews come in handy to help:
- Clear sinuses with a minty blast for fast-acting congestion relief
- Bring soothing relief for sore throats
- Support your immune system with patented ECHINILIN
Throat + Sinus softchews are free of sugar and artificial sweeteners, providing a nice alternative to traditional throat lozenges.
Cold-A-Tak Year-Round Defence
Oregano oil has much appeal for immune support because of its medicinal compound carvacrol. This compound shows significant antifungal, antimicrobial, and antioxidant activity.
Cold-A-Tak Oregano Oil contains wild-crafted organic Mediterranean oregano (Origanum vulgare). The oil is extracted from hand-picked leaves using steam distillation, ensuring the oils are chemical free and non-GMO. Oregano oil is used for the maintenance of good health and:
- Provides year-round immune support
- Comes in convenient softgels and liquid formats
- Contains vitamin E from non-GMO sunflower oil as a natural
preservative and antioxidant
- Formulated in a base of organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil