Prep Time: 1 hour • Cook Time: 15 MINUTES • Serves: 4–8
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice & zest (approximately 7 key limes
or 3 regular limes)
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 x 4” non-stick spring form pans
- 1 1⁄2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl combine Oreo crumbs and butter.
3. Brush two 4-inch, non-stick spring form pans with butter and pat down the Oreo crust firmly on the base about half a centimeter high.
4. In another mixing bowl combine condensed milk, egg yolks, lime juice, lemon juice, zest and salt.
5. Pour into spring form pans and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour before removing and serving.