We all know the Monday morning struggle well. Next week, grab one of these delicious bars and your cup of coffee, and give yourself a break!
Makes 9 squares
- 3 cups of gluten-free oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cherries
- ½ cup unsweetened dried plums
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine cherries, plums, oats, coconut, salt, chia seeds, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Mix together almond butter, ground flaxseeds, honey, applesauce, and vanilla in another bowl. Once combined, stir together with dry ingredients.
- With fingers, press mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees on an 8×8 inch pan lined with coconut oil and parchment paper.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.